Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Two Things

I only have two points to make about our third day in Argentina –

1) Embarrassingly enough, I need to issue a retraction.  Last year, I wrote that Jenny and I visited the Japanese Gardens in Palermo.  Come to find out, we did not.  Looks like I had some false information. I have no idea where we were, but it was definitely not the Japanese Gardens, as the Japanese Gardens are pictured below. 


 Kelly finally feeling at home (you know, cause she's half Japanese)

2) While walking for hours on end, Kelly had to use the bathroom.  The only place in sight was this porta potty… reserved for bus drivers.  This only further proves my point that when traveling abroad all you need is your passport, credit card, and hand sanitizer.




And now some pictures for good measure…

Enjoying lunch in Palermo

Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires was still awesome

Talk about a time warp.  These rollerbladers took me back to 1994.



For Kerra.

This was our route for the day.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that we have walked all over this dang city.

Which means my feet are in a really bad way - blistered and sunburnt. And it only gets worse. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your blog and am so jealous about all of your traveling adventures! So basically I'm living vicariously through you :) Keep the awesome travel stories coming please!!

    ReplyDelete